Aadhaar Card Renewal
The Central Government has taken a big decision regarding Aadhaar Card Renewal, now every citizen of the country who has made Aadhaar card will have to update his Aadhaar card, if he does not update his Aadhaar card, then his Aadhaar card will become useless. It is necessary to update the Aadhaar card given below, the complete process regarding the renewal of Aadhaar card is given below.
The citizens of the country, who have not updated their Aadhaar card for 10 years, have to get their Aadhaar card updated till date. In the notification issued by the government on November 9, 2022, it has been said that the Aadhaar card holders Has completed 10 years of Aadhaar registration, can get Aadhaar card updated by getting all the documents submitted with Aadhaar and submitted along with ID proof.
If it is necessary to update Aadhaar
In the press release issued by the PIB of the Government of India on 11 November 2022, it has been said that those who have registered in Aadhaar card and till now it has been 10 years and have not updated any information yet i.e. there is no information in Aadhaar card. Such a person has not made any change, he has to get his Aadhaar card updated, a notification has also been issued by the government regarding this.
How to renew Aadhaar card online Aadhaar Card Renewal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar card https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this you have to click on My Aadhaar.
- After this you have to click on Update Demographic Data and Check Status.
- Now a new page https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ will open in front of you.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to update by entering your OTP.
- Then you have to click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
- Now you have to pay attention here that you have to upload the document of whatever you want to update.
- After that click on the submit button given below.