Free Mobile Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana (Free Mobile Yojana 2022) was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, under which free smartphones are being provided to the registered women heads of families under the Chiranjeevi scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary must be a native of Rajasthan. If any resident of states outside Rajasthan who are registered under Chiranjeevi scheme, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Under the free mobile scheme of the Rajasthan government, 1.35 crore women heads of families selected in the Chiranjeevi scheme will be given 3 years of internet connectivity free of cost along with free smartphones this month. Mobiles distributed by the government will be of Samsung, Nokia, Jio company. Which the government has made in such a way that you cannot run another sim in it. Only the SIM given with the free mobile will work in the smartphone. It is being told that the cost of the free smart phone is ₹9000.
Free Mobile Yojana 2022 Distribution
The distribution of mobile phones received under this scheme will be done on 15 November 2022 by setting up camps at the panchayat level. Under this scheme, free smartphones are being provided by the Rajasthan government to all the citizens. It is advised to all the citizens that these mobiles are being distributed free of cost and no charges have to be paid for this.
The Rajasthan government had already released the list through the official website of Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana. The names included in this list will be provided mobile absolutely free of cost by the Rajasthan government. Free internet facility will also be provided to all citizens in this mobile for 3 years. Along with internet, free calling facility will also be provided to all citizens. The entire cost of this mobile will be borne by the Rajasthan government for 3 years.
sim will not be able to change in free smartphone
In view of the assembly elections to be held next year, the Gehlot government has started giving free smartphones to the Chiranjeevi Mukhiya women of Rajasthan by spending 12 thousand crores. Distribution of free smartphones will be done by organizing camps at Panchayat level in villages and in cities by organizing camps in wards. Free Mobile Yojana 2022
It is being told that the government has got the free smartphone modified in such a way that only the SIM given by the government will run in it. Apart from this, you will not be able to use it in this smartphone by inserting a separate SIM.
Will not be able to sell this free smartphone
Distribution of free smartphones has been started to 1.35 crore women of Rajasthan under Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2022. Women will be given free smartphones under the supervision of government officials in gram panchayats. Also, while giving the smartphone, there will be employees of the smartphone company, who will put you in the SIM smartphone for 3 years of internet connectivity activated.
The beneficiary or the beneficiary’s family can use the free smartphone given by the government. This free smartphone cannot be sold, because only the SIM installed by the government can run in this smartphone. Apart from this, other SIM will not support in this smartphone. So even if you want to sell this phone, then you will not be able to put another SIM in it.
Free Mobile Yojana 2022 E-KYC will have to be done
- The distribution of smartphones will be done at district and block level.
- The women who will be given mobiles will have to get e-KYC done.
- The IT department will decide the time and place for this.
- Several conditions have been imposed in the tender for payment to the company supplying the smartphone.
- Whichever company supplies the smartphone will get only 30 per cent of the cost of the handset at the time of delivery.
- 35% will be given after one year of delivery and then the remaining 35% after two years.
- This condition of the government will not be a burden at once.
- Apart from this, smartphone suppliers will have to set up service centers at the block level.
- Special arrangements will also have to be made for customer care.
- The complete handset will have to be delivered within one year from the date of the work order.
- A condition has also been laid to supply at least five lakh mobiles in one batch.
|Check Your Name List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|