How to Download Voter ID Card Online
Download Digital Voter ID Card (How to Download Voter ID Card Online) : Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) on 25 January 2021. The digital voter ID card download process has been started from the National Voters’ Day. Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched e-EPIC program and distributed digital voter ID cards to 5 new voters. This will be the first time that the government is issuing voter ID cards in digital format. Other identity proofs like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License are already available in digital format.
The Central Election Commission said that the deadline for new voters to download their e-EPIC card or e-Voter card has been extended. New voters who have recently registered to vote as part of electoral roll revision can be downloaded from https://voterportal.eci.gov.in, https://nvsp.in.
PVC Voter ID Card Download
New voters will also get a hard copy of their voter ID card. The digitization is to ensure that there is no delay in getting the voter ID card before the election. Also, the digital card will help in case of card loss, migration etc. Digital Voter ID cards can be stored on DigiLocker. The digital card will have a secure QR code with images and demographics so that they cannot be copied.
The e-EPIC can be downloaded through the following online link, however, Voter-ID card will also be sent to them: Voter Helpline Mobile App (Android/iOS) https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ : //nvsp.in/. Digitization of voter ID cards will have special significance in the upcoming elections in the states.
Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) Features
- e-EPIC is a non-editable secure PDF version.
- In the first phase, only new voters who have applied for their voter card
- And have registered their mobile numbers with the Election Commission, they are able to download their digital voter ID cards.
- From February 1, 2022, all voters will be able to download their digital copy, provided their phone numbers are linked with the Election Commission.
- Voters whose phone numbers are not linked will have to get it done to avail the download facility.
- The digital voter ID cards will be in PDF format.
- New voters will also get a hard copy of their voter ID card.
- Digitization is to ensure that there is no delay in getting the voter ID card
- Because it takes time to print the physical card and reach the voter.
- Digital Voter ID cards can be stored on DigiLocker.
- The digital card will have a secure QR code.
- The e-version of voter card is being launched to mark the anniversary of the Election Commission.
- Digital Voter ID card or e-EPIC can be downloaded on mobile phone or personal computer.
Note – Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) can be downloaded through National Voters Service Portal at nvsp.in or ECI Voter Portal at voterportal.eci.gov.in or Voter Helpline App.
How to Download Digital Voter ID Card Online (e-EPIC) at NVSP Portal
Given below is the complete procedure to download Digital Voter ID Card or e-EPIC through NVSP portal in online mode:-
There is no danger of carrying it in your pocket, voter card in the way of digitization like Aadhaar. You will get e-EPIC card only after passing few steps. How to download this card? Recently, the office of the Chief Electoral Officer of the state has been encouraging citizens to get the e-EPIC card. Promotion of e-EPIC card is being done on social media. Follow these steps to download this card.
How to Download Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC)
- Firstly visit the official National Voters Service Portal https://www.nvsp.in/.
- On the homepage, Download e-EPIC option is present and not clickable,
- So to avail this facility you have to first register/login on NVSP portal.
- For this purpose, click on the “Login/Register” button as shown here:-
- On clicking this link, you will be redirected to NVSP Account login page as shown below:-
- Here the applicant to open the NVSP Account Registration page for Digital Voter ID Card “Don’t Account”,
- Register as a new user” link.
- On successful registration and then login to NVSP portal, candidates will be able to download Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) through online mode.
How to Download Digital Voter ID Card Online at ECI Voter Portal
Download Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) on ECI Voter Portal
- Firstly go through the official ECI Voter Portal https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ link.
- Here you can use the following features –
- Enroll to vote, Check my nomination, Update my details, Find my polling station, Know my BLO, Download e-EPIC.
- To use these facilities including Digital Voter ID card download, you need to login and register as shown below:-
- Here applicants can login with mobile number, email id or voter id number and password or
- You can log in with social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, LinkedIn.
- Simply login to use the Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) download facility.
Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) Download Link
|NVSP Portal||Click Here|
|ECI Portal||Click Here|
|Electoral Roll Search||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer : We have published above information for reference purpose only, for any change in content we visit official website to get latest and official details, and we are not responsible for anything