Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2022
Online application for admission in government colleges started (Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2022): Good news for students who want to take admission in government colleges of Rajasthan. Directorate College Education has started the online application process for the first year admission for the year 2022-23. Students who have passed 12th class this year and waiting for admission in college. Those students can fill Rajasthan Govt College First Year 2022 Online Form from 27 June 2022. All the students can apply online for this, the documents required to apply online, the process of applying online and other complete information are given below.
Students can apply online from 27 June to 16 July 2022 for taking admission in private and government colleges of Rajasthan. The last date for online verification of applications by Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2022 is 11 July 2022, along with the publication of the final priority list and waiting list will be done on 13 July 2022, the last date for submission of fees by the candidates on Emitra is 18 July 2022. Publication of the first list and allocation of students and subject allocation will be done on July 19, 2022. Online teaching work in the college will start from July 20, 2022.
DCE Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2022 Important Documents List
(a) The following certificates must be produced by you
- TC (Transfer Certificate) (Original Copy)
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination (12th/equivalent class)
- cc (Original Character Certificate)
- Mark sheet / certificate of 10th exam (for date of birth certificate)
(b) to produce any of the following certificates as applicable to you-
- Original Caste Certificate (SC/ST/Sahariya/OBC/SBC (Non Creamy Layer)) for availing the benefits of reservation.
- Domicile Certificate (Applicable only for residents of Rajasthan who have passed the qualifying examination from places outside the state of Rajasthan)
- Certificate of Disability (Divyang) (PH)
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate
- Certificate of parent’s state/college education/dead state employee
- If the option of bonus benefit is filled, then its original certificate
- Interval certificate (there has been a gap of one or two after passing XII class)
- Certificate of guardian being a Defense Personnel (Applicable if you have selected this option at the time of application)
- income certificate
- B. P. L. certificate
Note: If O.B.C. and S.B.C. If the non-creamy layer certificate of the candidates of the category is more than one year old, then they should download the article “G” (Annexure ‘G’) from the website and submit it. Valid for one year and for three years with affidavit.
How to fill Rajasthan College First Year Online Form?
To take admission in Govt College Admission 2022, you have to apply online, you can fill the form step by step for online application, the process of which we have explained below.
- Passport size photograph which should not be older than 6 months
- Full signature of the applicant done on white paper with black ball pen to be scanned and uploaded
- Candidates applying for graduation eligibility, if they want to get bonus marks according to the rules mentioned in the admission policy, then upload the scanned certificate
- Required documents mentioned above before applying
Rajasthan Govt College First Year Admission 2022 Online Form Step By Step
- To apply online, the student has to visit hte.rajasthan.gov.in. The link of which is given below.
- Click on Admission for admission in which click on Under Graduation Admission in Department of College Education
- After this SSO login page will open on which login after entering SSO ID password in captcha code
- Click on Citizen App on SSO ID
- Click on the DCE App from the icon on it
- Right of the web page and click on point number three of Online Admission in UG Course
- On this web page select the name of the college in which you want to apply online
- After this choose the college in which you want to take admission.
- Now you have to enter your general information 10th and 12th marks and marksheet numbers
- Roll number, mother’s name, father’s name, other information will have to be filled
- Address and choose your subjects
- After uploading the photo and signature, you have to click on the submit button.
Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2022 Merit List
Directorate College Education Department will publish the final merit list after applying online. The information of which will be given to you separately. Keep in mind that the final merit list will be published on 13 July 2022. Students are advised to check their name in the merit list as soon as the merit list is issued after applying online so that they can proceed with the application as soon as possible.
If the name appears in the interim admission list, take the following action
- You should be present on the prescribed dates for checking the original certificates in the applied college with the original certificates and photostat copies mentioned above.
- Fee will be deposited on E-Mitra on prescribed dates only after verification / verification of original certificates.
- If you do not deposit the fee by the stipulated date, your admission opportunity will automatically expire.