Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana: According to the budget announcement (124) of the year 2016-17 by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana was implemented to develop positive thinking in the society towards girls in the state and to improve their health and educational level. Is going Girls born on or after June 01, 2016 under the Rajshree Yojana scheme will be eligible for the benefits of this scheme. The main objective of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2022 is to develop positive thinking in the society towards girls in the state, besides improving the educational level. Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, a total amount of ₹ 50000 is provided to the parents and guardians of each beneficiary. Complete information about Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana like how to apply, eligibility and other important information has been given. Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
What is Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
According to the budget announcement by the Chief Minister for the year 2016-17 (124), Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is being implemented in the state to develop positive attitude towards girls in the society and to improve their health and educational level. Girls born on or after June 01, 2016 will be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
When did the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana start?
Rajshree Yojana started from June 1, 2016. In this scheme, an amount of Rs.50000/- is given in total 6 installments to the girls born on or after June 01, 2016. Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2022 was started by the Government of Rajasthan within the budget of the year 2016-17.
Objective of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
- Overall development of the girl child by creating a positive environment for the birth of the girl child in the state.
- Preventing gender discrimination in the matter of upbringing, education and health of girls and ensuring better education and health of girls.
- To reduce maternal mortality rate by promoting institutional delivery.
- To reduce the girl child mortality rate and to improve the declining child sex ratio.
- To ensure the enrollment and stay of the girl child in the schools.
- To give the girl child the right to equality in the society.
Benefits payable under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Under this scheme, a maximum of Rs 50 thousand will be paid to the parent or guardian of each beneficiary girl child as follows. The benefit of Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana is given only to the girl child. From the birth of the girl child till class 12th, financial assistance of up to Rs 50,000 is given to the guardian for the education, health and care of the girl child. In this scheme, the amount is given in installments, these amounts are as follows.
- First installment: 2500 rupees on discharge of the mother of a girl child who is born in private medical institutions authorized by the State Medical and Health Department for institutional delivery. amount will be payable. This amount will be in addition to the amount payable under Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- Second installment: Rs.2500 in the name of the girl child on completion of 1 year of age of the girl child. amount will be payable.
- Third installment: 4000 rupees in the name of the girl child after taking admission in the first class in any government school. amount will be payable.
- Fourth installment: 5000 rupees in the name of the girl child after taking admission in class 6 in any government school. amount will be payable.
- Fifth installment: 11000 rupees in the name of the girl child after taking admission in class 10 in any government school. amount will be payable.
- Sixth installment: On passing class 12th from any government school, Rs. 25000 will be payable.
|First installment||at the time of birth||2500/-|
|Second installment||At 1 year vaccination||2500/-|
|Third installment||enter first grade||4000/-|
|Fourth installment||admission in class 6||5000/-|
|Fifth installment||admission in class 10||11000/-|
|6th installment||On passing class 12||25000/-|
Eligibility for Rajshree Yojana
- Girls who were born on or after June 01, 2016
- For the third and subsequent installments, only such girls will be eligible for benefits who have received the benefits of the first and second installments of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
- The next installment of the scheme will be payable only in case of receipt of all the installments earlier.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, girls will be eligible for benefits after admission in class 1, 6, 10 and passing class 12 in government schools.
- All the benefits payable under Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana are payable through Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card only.
Benefits of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Girls who will be born on or after June 1, 2016. Such girls whose mother or father is Aadhaar card or Bhamashah card holder. If the beneficiary does not have Aadhaar or Bhamashah card at the time of availing the benefit of the first instalment, then also the benefit of the first installment will be provided on the basis of institutional delivery, but before availing the benefit of the second instalment, it will be necessary to provide a copy of Aadhaar or Bhamashah card.
It is payable only for the native residents of Rajasthan. Such obstetricians whose institutional delivery has taken place outside the state and have received the benefit of Janani Suraksha Yojana, on presentation of the certificate of live birth of the girl child, the benefit of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana will be payable from the government medical institution having original residence jurisdiction. The benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana will not be payable to the maternity outside the state of Rajasthan.
If such a girl child of a parent dies, to whom the benefit of one or two installments has been given, then the number of dead girl child out of the total living children of such parents will decrease and if one girl child of such parents If she is born again, she will be eligible for benefits. The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be limited to a maximum of two surviving children. For the first instalment, it will be necessary to take birth in private medical institutions authorized by the State Government and Medical and Health Department for institutional delivery.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana important point
The benefit of the second installment will be payable on the basis of getting all the vaccines according to the Mother-Child Health Card / Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department. From the first instalment, efforts will be made to connect the beneficiaries with Anganwadi centers through Integrated Child Development Services. The second benefit of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana (when the girl child completes one year of age and after necessary vaccination) and third (after the girl child takes admission in class I in the government school) will be payable only when she has received the first benefit. Such girls will be eligible for benefits who are studying in every phase (Class 6, 10 and 12) in educational institutions run by the state government. The next installment of the scheme will be payable only in case of receipt of all the installments earlier.
The benefit of first and second installment will be given to all the girls born through institutional delivery. This benefit will be given to all the girl children born after the midnight of 31.05.2016. The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be limited to a maximum of two living children in a family, that is, apart from the first two installments, the benefit of other installments will be payable only to those girls whose number of living children in the family will not exceed two. For this it will be mandatory for parents to submit/upload self declaration as per prescribed procedure.
To take advantage of the second installment, it will be payable on uploading the Mother-Child Health Card / Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department as proof of vaccination. The benefit of the first and second installment will be given to the girl child by the Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare as per the Shubh Lakshmi Yojana being run at present.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2022 Required Documents
To receive the third installment i.e. due amount after the admission of the girl child in the first class, by the mother of the girl child, in the absence of the mother, by the father or guardian, to apply online in the prescribed format through E-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / other available options. Will happen. Along with the application, copy of Mother-Child Protection Card (MCP Card), proof of admission in school, copy of self-declaration regarding two children will also have to be uploaded. Online acceptance of eligible cases received online will be issued by the program officer and the amount will be transferred online to the beneficiary’s account.
Under the scheme, the fourth, fifth and sixth installment i.e. after admission in class 6 and 10 and on passing class 12, online application in the prescribed format by the mother of the girl child, in the absence of a mother, father or guardian E-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / through other available options. A copy of the proof of admission in the school will also have to be uploaded along with the application. After passing class 12, a copy of the mark sheet will also have to be uploaded along with the application.
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card / Presently Jan Aadhaar Card
- residential proof
- birth certificate of girl child
- passport size photographs
- Bank account statement
- Class 6 & 10 Admission Certificate
- class 12 mark sheet
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2022 Online Application Process
How to fill the form of Rajshree Yojana? : Under Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, after ensuring institutional delivery on the birth of the girl child and completion of one year of age of the girl child and ensuring vaccination online, the amount payable by the Medical and Health Department to the father or guardian if the girl child is not a mother or mother. Will be transferred online to the bank account of For this, each girl child is given a unique ID at the time of birth itself. nor. Will be given. There will be no need to apply separately for getting the first and second installment.
- Under the scheme, in the third, fourth, fifth and sixth installments i.e. at the time of admission in class 1, 6 and class 10 and on passing class 12, the guardian / guardian of the girl child will have to submit an application in the concerned government school in the prescribed format.
- Eligible applications will be uploaded on the Shala Darpan portal along with the required documents by the head of the institution online.
- After submitting and locking the application, an Application ID will be generated.
- Jan Aadhaar / Aadhaar Authentication will have to be done on the Shala Darpan portal of the girl child and it will be mandatory to update the information related to the bank account of the girl child or the head of the family linked to Jan Aadhaar.
|Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application format||Click Here|
|Format of Self-Declaration by Guardian||Click Here|
|Attestation format of school head or in-charge||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A. From 01 June 2016
A. Women Empowerment and Child Development Department Rajasthan
A. The complete process to apply for Rajshree Yojana is given above.
A. See the above eligibility to get the benefit of the scheme.
A. From the birth of the girl child till she passes class 12th, an assistance of Rs.50,000/- is given.