Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022
Under the Vidya Sambal Yojana List 2022,(Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022) which was run to fill the vacant posts in government schools, the last date to apply for about 93000 vacant posts of guest faculty was till 7 November 2022. Under the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana, subject experts and experienced persons are recruited in educational institutions, schools, residential school hostels run by various departments by the state government, this recruitment is taken as guest faculty under Vidya Sambal Yojana. The information of which has been told to you in this post.
Through Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan, students will be able to complete their courses on time. Apart from this, this scheme will also prove to be very effective in improving the academic level of students and examination results of difficult subjects. The guest faculty to be done under this scheme will be selected by the institution head and district collector selection committee.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Provisional List Kab Jari Hogi ?
Now the candidates are waiting for the tentative list of the applications submitted in the schools. The list of the list of these received applications will be pasted in the school on 09 November 2022. The eligibility check / priority list (provisional) under Vidya Sambal Yojana will be issued on 11th November 2022. Objections on the provisional priority list can be filed from 12 to 14 November 2022.
|Dated 02.11.2022 to 07.11.2022 (School Time)||date of application|
|Dated 09.11.2022||Publishing the list of applications received (Schools)|
|Dated 11.11.2022||check eligibility|
|Dated 11.11.2022||Publication of provisional merit list|
|Dated 12.11.2022 व 14.11.2022||receiving objections|
|Dated 16.11.2022||publication of final merit list|
|Dated 17.11.2022 व 18.11.2022||checking original documents|
|Dated 19.11.2022||Dated 19.11.2022|
|Dated 26.11.2022||Joining Last Date|
Vidya Sambal Yojana List 2022 Selection Process
After scrutinizing the applications received for appointment of guest faculty under Vidya Sambal Yojana, the post and subject wise merit list for the vacant posts published school wise will be published by the concerned Principal / PEEO. The merit list will be made by adding 75 percent marks of the minimum educational qualification marks and 25 percent marks weightage of the marks of the educational qualification desired for the post. In case of equal marks, the candidate of older age will be given preference over the candidate of younger age. No interview will be conducted for guest faculty selection at any stage.
- Appointments will be made by the head of the institution on the vacant posts of the institution according to the merit mentioned in the relevant service rules at his level.
- A district level committee will also be constituted in each district of the state. It will be headed by the District Collector. Guest faculty will also be selected by this committee.
- After the commencement of the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana education session, applications will be invited from all the teachers having the prescribed qualifications by preparing a public notice by the committee at the former district headquarters.
- Thereafter a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the prescribed minimum academic examination.
- According to this list the guest faculty will be selected.
- Vidya Sambal scheme Rajasthan Under this scheme the applications of guest faculty will be taken only against the sanctioned vacant posts.
- Along with this, the work of teachers will be monitored. After this, they will be paid on the basis of satisfactory work verification.
Vidya Sambal Yojana Provisional Merit List
- To see the tentative list of Vidya Sambal Yojana, first of all go to the official website.
- Here you will see the District Wise Provisional List.
- Out of these, select the school in which you have applied.
- Download the PDF of the list of applications received here.
- Check your name and application status in this list.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|